Wow! Did 2021 go by fast or what? As we reflect on our year at The Builders Exchange of Michigan, we’ve accomplished so much, thanks to our loyal and dedicated staff!
Let’s review just a few ways of how we’ve enjoyed serving you:
• Provided a wealth of project information from our reporters & membership teams to keep you abreast of the construction industry and its ever-changing and often challenging climate through labor shortages and supply chain issues
• Trained you and your team by offering specific company-type tutorials on how to use our online platform, designed to show you ways to build your business.
• Helped many of you develop keyword filters providing you with more relevant projects in your Nightly Update Emails.
• Showed you how to track projects and their progress + the companies involved, to develop pipelines for future business while staying one step ahead of your competition.
• Taught you how to make business contacts and showcase your company for more exposure and recognition through our plan room.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to take advantage of the many services and training we provide, please reach out, it will make all the difference for you in 2022!
Happy Holidays from The Builders Exchange!
Hoping your holidays are full of cheer
Anticipating great things for your business next year
Posting lots of projects for you to view
Providing training whether you’re seasoned or new
Yes, we are closed on Christmas Eve!
Home with family/friends for a little reprieve
Only to return on Monday morn
Looking forward to a new year, reborn
Invest in your BX membership today
Do it now without delay
As we are here to serve you
Yes, we are closed on New Year’s Eve too
Starting the New Year off right, it’s 2022 and your future looks bright!
Cheryl, Member Engagement Specialist
Builders Exchange of Michigan
Cheryl is responsible for the effective communication of member benefits, training, and retention of services. She is the administrator of membership accounts and liaison for member relations.