The Developing CQ series is normally $475, Builders Exchange of Michigan members receive an exclusive discount! Building with CQ will take place on both February 2nd and February 4th.
Ever have a project meeting with someone who “just wasn’t getting it”? Is a construction deadline a drop-dead date or just a helpful goal to your team?
Our Building with Cultural Intelligence (CQ) virtual workshop is targeted to contractors, project managers, and other leaders in construction who want to have more effective multi-cultural interactions.
This interactive, live virtual program will help anyone who interacts with different cultures – whether multi-national, generational, ethnic, or even different organizational cultures within a workplace.
Your cultural intelligence (CQ) can predict your decision-making ability, task performance, and leadership performance in a culturally diverse situation. In Building With CQ, we will use case studies from the construction industry to show you proven strategies for improving your CQ.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
- Self-awareness of how culture influences your interactions with others
- Understanding how to develop and apply CQ in yourself and others
- Effectiveness working with multicultural colleagues and customers
You Will Receive
- CQ Starter program
- What’s Your CQ? participant guide
- CQ Pro Assessment & Feedback Report
- MYCQ™ e-learning course
- Digital copy of Expand Your Borders, written by Dr. David Livermore
- Certificate of Completion and a digital badge that can be shared and added to your social media accounts