MINORITY BUSINESS STRONG FOUNDATIONS PROGRAM
Minority Business Strong Foundations
How it works
Each Minority Construction Company (MCC) registered for the Minority Business Strong Foundations Program will be enrolled for a full year.
Months 1 – 7 | Attend 2-3 Hour Sessions (1 per month) with industry experts specializing in many fields from
finance to construction documents.
Months 8 – 12 | Get connected with an Ally who is
committed to being an advocate, encouraging growth,
and helping the company navigate through the
commercial construction industry.
Month 12 | Graduation & Awards Ceremony
What else is included through the Program?
- (2) Print Reading & Specification Course Seats
- (2) Applied Estimating Seats
- (2) OSHA 10-Hour Seats
- 5 Hours of Attorney Access
- 2 Hours of Website Creation/Consultation
- 1 Year of BX Membership with Complimentary Profile Set-Up & Training