History of The Builders Exchange of Michigan
The Builders Exchange of Michigan was established in 1885 by contractors and the design community for the purpose of reporting on the bidding opportunities in the commercial and public construction industry. As a member owned organization, Builders Exchange has operated as a not for profit organization since 1911. Our members receive statewide coverage of projects in the planning and bidding phase with full accessibility in a virtual planroom. Builders Exchange of Michigan is the conduit that connects members to projects, other contractors, owners and architects.