Tips and tricks for IVS Pro
Here are some tips and tricks for troubleshooting any potential errors with IVS Pro. *Note: you will need to use IVS Pro for takeoffs in Private Planroom Plus. Read below for more information, or click here to view or download the PDF.
Downloading IVS Pro:
- Be sure to add our new site to your trusted sites list before getting started.
- Copy & paste the following link into your browser to download IVS Pro installer: http://www.ipinviewer.com/binInstall/IVSPro41Setup.exe
- Need help with IVS Pro? Watch our YouTube help video:
Troubleshooting Common Error Messages
- Error Message: An unhandled exception has occurred, Application has generated an exception that could not be handled."09:08Process id=0x82c (2092), Thread id=0x7b8 (1976). Click OK to terminate the application, click cancel to debug.
1. Launch the viewer by clicking on the desktop Icon, then go into preferences. Once in preferences, go to program updates and toggle to select “Never Automatically Check.”
2. If step 1 fails, check for any recently installed security software - especially firewalls.
3. If both those steps fail, have IT update and fix .Net Security.
For additional assistance, please call Hailey at 616-949-8650.