IVS Pro is the go to Measuring Tool!
Due to an incompatibility to establish a secure connection we will no longer be able to offer Fastbid or Quickeye. If you haven't tried using IVS Pro, here are some tips and tricks. Read below for more information, or click here to view or download the PDF.
Downloading IVS Pro:
- Be sure to add our new site to your trusted sites list before getting started.
- Copy & paste the following link into your browser to download IVS Pro installer: http://www.ipinviewer.com/binInstall/IVSPro41Setup.exe
- NOTE: Select NO when asked to install Microsoft .NET Security Framework 1.1 during the installation of IVS Pro.
- Need help with IVS Pro? Watch our YouTube help video conveniently located on our website under the HELP tab
Troubleshooting Common Error Messages
- Error Message: An unhandled exception has occurred, Application has generated an exception that could not be handled."09:08Process id=0x82c (2092), Thread id=0x7b8 (1976). Click OK to terminate the application, click cancel to debug.
1. Launch the viewer by clicking on the desktop Icon, then go into preferences. Once in preferences, go to program updates and toggle to select “Never Automatically Check.”
2. If step 1 fails, check for any recently installed security software - especially firewalls.
3. If both those steps fail, have IT update and fix .NET Security.
- After checking with your IT
1. Go to your Control Panel and uninstall IPIN Viewing System
Professional (IVS Pro) and Microsoft .NET Security Framework 1.1.
2. Reinstall IVS Pro and select NO when asked to install Microsoft .NET Security Framework 1.1 during
the installation of IVS Pro
For additional assistance, please call Hailey at 616-949-8650.