Truck Drivers needed!
NORTHERN CONCRETE PIPE IS NOW HIRING!
TRUCK DRIVERS NEEDED.
Northern Concrete Pipe is a family owned and managed business, involved in the manufacturing and delivery of precast concrete products since 1958. The company is seeking a number of qualified individuals to fill full-time positions as DRIVERS on first shift with immediate openings. All offers of employment will require passing a drug test.
Northern Concrete Pipe offers: Competitive wages, health benefits (no employee contribution), 401K plan, paid vacation, life insurance, disability insurance, holiday pay & the potential for significant bonuses at the discretion of management.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS FOR DRIVERS
- Must be able to load and unload material on your own.
- Will be responsible for securing your own load.
- Will be involved in the process of loading and unloading their 50' flatbed trailer
- Most drivers will be trained to operate log style boom product unloaders.
- Class A license required.
- Home every night.
Apply in person at the addresses listed below or call the listed number for more information.
2701 Chicago Drive SW, Wyoming, MI | 616-608-6025
5281 Lansing Road, Charlotte, MI | 517-645-2777
Northern Concrete Pipe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.