POSITION AVAILABLE: Project Manager
JOB LOCATION: Grand Rapids, MI
•Engage and develop relationships with clients; take time to develop a personal connection with our clients in ways that are meaningful to them
• Proactively seek solutions to take care of the client and anticipate their needs
• Know your stuff; express confidence in decision making; be vulnerable and take ownership in the good and the bad
• Follow through on commitments and OVER communicate progress/status
• Respect others and demonstrate you care by supporting daily needs of team members at work and in life
• Be available for communication when your team needs you so they don’t feel like they have to go somewhere else
• Identify and manage the critical path for project completion; drive resolution for project issues
• Travel three to seven days per month
• Valid DL, pass a background screening and drug test.
• Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs.
• Manual dexterity required for frequently reaching, climbing and lifting of small to large objects, and operating construction equipment.
• $50,000 to $60,000 Annually
• Vision, Medical, Life, Dental
HOW TO APPLY: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/3ef641cd