Britten WoodWorks is looking for an Estimator
to add to their team in Interlochen!
Britten is a creative production studio with in-house printing and manufacturing capabilities. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping some of the world’s largest brands visually connect with their audience through conceptual design, innovative hardware, and display solutions. From experiential events to unique retail spaces, and from custom props to large-format print – when it comes to getting noticed, Britten does it all. Specifically, Britten WoodWorks provides high end woodworking and custom cabinetry for residential and commercial customers.
Here's what Britten is looking for:
Britten Woodworks is currently looking for a career-minded Estimator within the Woodworking Industry. The position will entail all aspects of Estimating from engineering to final project close-out documentation. Talented, detail oriented and motivated people who genuinely care about what they do. A good sense of humor, resourceful mindset and ability to do multiple tasks at once are essential.
Job Duties include:
- Evaluating bid invites by reviewing specs and drawings.
- Utilize bidding software (ProjectPAK) to build bids based off already established pricing catalog and submit to customer.
- Follow up with customer to ensure that bids are received and determine quality if bid is compared to competitors.
- Constant communication with internal sales team and project managers.
What you need:
- Minimum (5) years’ experience in estimating commercial, architectural, cabinets, millwork, and hardware.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Experience strongly considered.
- Ability to perform takeoffs from architectural drawings.
- Price, quote and perform value engineering.
- Understand project scope and how it relates to other trades.
- Understands the production process and movement of materials through plant.
- Understands the construction process/sequence.
- Adept in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently.
What Britten will give you:
- All the tools you need to get the job done.
- A reliable team of co-workers.
- No day is the same – variety is king!
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more.
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and a cover letter including your salary range requirements to email@example.com.
Britten, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristics as protected by federal, state or local law.
Britten, Inc. is a drug free employer.