Cabinet Installer Needed!
Britten WoodWorks is looking for a Cabinet Installer
to add to their team in Interlochen!
Here's what Britten is looking for:
The right fit is someone with great problem solving abilities, hard work ethic, and the drive to make a positive impact on our company and our customers.
Job Duties include:
- Installing casework, architectural millwork for commercial and residential projects locally and across the state of Michigan.
- Ability to problem solve issues that arise on the jobsite.
- Maintain a strong communication trail with the customer on site.
- Sending accurate feedback and documentation of our projects to our project managers as installations progress.
- Travelling as needed. Overnight trips are sometimes necessary for this position.
- Implementing measurable quality standards and checklists throughout the installation process.
- Cross-training and working as-needed in our shop.
- Learn and follow safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need:
- Carpentry and installation experience required.
- Ability to use all types of tools necessary for the job (power tools, hand tools, etc).
- Able to work effectively with a team as well as individually.
- Experience with laminate, veneers, solid surface, stainless steel, highly considered.
- Knowledge of cabinetry, construction, and reading Architectural blueprints.
- A strong work-ethic, and flexibility to work varied shifts. Overtime as needed.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently.
- Valid drivers license with good record.
What Britten will give you:
- All the tools you need to get the job done.
- A reliable team of co-workers.
- No day is the same – variety is king!
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more.
Britten, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristics as protected by federal, state or local law.
Britten, Inc. is a drug free employer.